- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
With the accession of Mauritius to the Agreement for the Establishment of IACA as an International Organization, the Academy’s constituency increases to 73 Parties. These comprise 70 UN Member States and three international organizations.
The Agreement remains open for ratification by its remaining original Signatories and for accession by all UN Member States and international organizations.
IACA warmly invites you to an interactive discussion in Vienna on 11 April with Prof. Andy Spalding, a member of its Frequent Visiting Faculty, on the theme of Out of reach of US and UK anti-corruption laws? THINK AGAIN.
A senior delegation from the Audit Board of the Republic of Indonesia (BPK) visited IACA on Monday to explore ways of intensifying existing cooperation between the two organizations in the area of anti-corruption and compliance education.
IACA celebrated its seventh anniversary as an international organization on 8 March by welcoming dozens of ambassadors and other prominent guests to a festive reception at its Laxenburg campus. The guest of honour was H.E. Ms. Karin Kneissl, the Austrian Federal Minister for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs, representing IACA’s host country.
H.E. Ms. Karin Kneissl, the Austrian Federal Minister for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs, paid her first official visit to IACA on Thursday to discuss potential further cooperation on projects related to anti-corruption and compliance, including during Austria’s EU presidency in the second half of 2018.