- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA is seeking companies to participate in a new corporate compliance benchmarking study. The research project aims to create the first database on corporate compliance set up by an academic or non-profit organization.
Yesterday saw the conclusion of a tailor-made training developed and delivered by IACA for representatives of KHNP (Korea Hydro Nuclear Power Company), KOMIPO (Korea Midland Power), KORAIL (Korea Railroad Corporation), KNFC (KEPCO Nuclear Fuel Company), and KRNA (Korea Rail Network Authority).
Mr. Otabek Muradov, Prosecutor General of the Republic of Uzbekistan, visited IACA last week to discuss ways of intensifying cooperation with the organization, including through participation by Uzbek professionals in IACA’s academic degree programmes and open trainings.
IACA this week delivered a tailor-made training on conflict of interest for officials from the Agency for Prevention of Corruption of Montenegro. The programme was co-organized and hosted by the US Embassy to Montenegro INL (Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs) Criminal Justice Programme of the Department of State.