- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 9 November, the Academy and one of its initiating partners, the United Nations Office and Drugs and Crime (UNODC), acting on behalf of the United Nations, further strengthened their relationship through a new cooperation agreement.
IACA welcomed the South African Parliamentary Committee on Auditor-General, led by Chairperson Michael Tshililo Masutha, on October 9 and a delegation from Mozambique, led by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Co-operation, Henrique Banze, on October 10.
The Sixth Annual Conference and General Meeting of the International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities opened on 4 October, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, under the auspices of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) and its Commissioner, Dato Abu Kassim.