- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 19 September 2011, IACA welcomed the new Slovenian Ambassador to the International Organizations in Vienna, H.E. Ms. Blanka Jamnisek to a meeting with Martin Kreutner, Chair of the International Transition Team.
The distinguished President of the Republic of Austria, H.E. Dr. Heinz Fischer and an eminent Presidential Delegation, which was accompanied by the Austrian Ambassador to the International Organizations in Vienna, H.E. Dr. Helmut Böck, paid an official visit to the Academy in Laxenburg on 15 September.
In light of the Austrian government’s renewal of support to IACA, Martin Kreutner, Chair of the IACA International Transition Team met with Johanna Mikl-Leitner, Austrian Minister of the Interior, on 8 September. “Austria strongly backs the Academy as a key global anti-corruption player and compliments its fast establishment and range of initiatives”, Minister Mikl-Leitner noted.
In the morning of 7 September, IACA welcomed the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) of Indonesia, headed by Commissioner Haryono Umar, and accompanied by its cooperating partner, the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) - formerly known as GTZ. Constructive dialogue was exchanged among the delegations, followed by a tour through the IACA premises.
On 24 August IACA hosted a distinguished delegation from Ecuador, including Edwin Jarrín, Minister of Transparency, Tatiana Ordeñana, Minister of the Council on Citizen Participation and Social Control, and Rafael Parreño, the State Under-Prosecutor General.