The Anti-Corruption in the Infrastructure Sector Training runs for three days, focusing on the sector-specific vulnerabilities to corruption and aiming to strengthen skills and capacity to mitigate corruption risks. It offers an in-depth understanding of the various types of corruption mechanisms in the infrastructure sector and the costs it represents, as well as strategies and tools to prevent it.
Public officials, project managers and supervisors, contractors, and infrastructure experts from development organizations
|Duration||3 days (exact dates to be announced)|
|Application||To be announced|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Certificate Awarded||Certificate of Attendance|
|Tuition Fee||To be announced|
|Scholarships||Tuition waivers are offered to participants from Least Developed Countries on a competitive basis|
|Accomodation||Participants are responsible for their own accommodation. A limited amount of rooms will be pre-booked at hotels in various categories in Vienna as well as areas in close proximity to IACA.|
The Anti-Corruption in the Infrastructure Sector Training runs over three days at the IACA campus.
- Types of corruption mechanisms in the infrastructure sector
- Factors at different decision levels prone to corruption (government, project, corporate, and individual level)
- Estimation of the costs of corruption from a human, environmental, and economic perspective
- Key elements of anti-corruption programmes for private and public organizations
- Project anti-corruption measures for public and private sector project owners
- Compliance, capacity development, and incentives for anti-corruption enforcement
- Strategies to develop and implement integrity systems in the infrastructure sector
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience in the infrastructure sector
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Participants will be selected based on their education and professional experience. IACA is committed to promoting diversity and strives to attract participants from various regional backgrounds.
The application dates will be announced. To apply, fill out the online application form and attach the following files:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (max. 1,500 characters)
- Proof of English proficiency
FEES AND LOGISTICS
The tuition fee will be announced. Lunch, round trip transportation from Vienna to IACA, and evening meals are included in the tuition fee.
Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements and any associated costs. For the convenience of the participants, a limited amount of rooms will be pre-booked at hotels in various categories in Vienna as well as areas in close proximity to the Academy. For those interested in this offer, it is recommended to contact the hotel as early as possible to ensure a reservation. Participants that prefer other areas of accommodation are welcome to make arrangements according to their own preferences.
Participants requiring a visa for Austria are responsible for their own visa arrangements and any associated costs.